jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

about technology

First I want to say that I agree with the teacher's idea of how technology can be beautiful but also terrible. Nowadays, a lot of people get sticked to his cellphone in a exaggerated way, forgetting what sorrounds them. I have to admit that I get angry when I'm talking to people and they're just staring dazed the screen. It gives me the impression that they're in the past or the future, not in the present. Anyways. With the passing of the years my relation with technology tends to simplify; I don't have an internet connection and the screen of my laptop it's broken, I can only use it connected to a projector. The screen of my mp4 it's broken too, it needs special treatment to work. Last year I lost a "modern" cellphone, since then I have a simple and old one that I love. The reason it's simple: you charge it for 20 minutes and it works for a week and a half, awesome! This cellphone doesn't have so many functions like the new ones, but it has the most powerful torch, which is really useful. I always carry it with me, 'cause since I don't have internet is the only way to be connected.

1 comentario:

  1. What I love about your cellphone is that you can create your OWN MELODIES, i find it really awesome

    ResponderEliminar