viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

holy days

It has become a tradition to me go every summer with some friends to Cahuil. Cahuil it’s a little place near Pichilemu, in the chilean coast, sixth region. The name means seagull in mapudungun, a common bird you can find here. The place it’s very quiet and few people lives there. This small village hasn’t have spectacular things; it’s basically an ordinary beach, but i really enjoy the relaxed rythm that you can experience there. Two of the things that I love to visit in Cahuil is the lagoon and the forest. In the lagoon you can go by boat or take a swim and the forest is perfect for long walks. I remember with affection all the times that I’ve been there; and I hope this tradition continues because every time it’s different! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario