lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

auto

My name is Américo Retamal and I’m 22 years old.
I was born the 6th of January, in Curicó, which It’s a nice place at the south of Santiago, but not very far; there aren’t so many cows as you can think. This year I’m doing my thesis at visual arts; can’t believe that I’m almost finishing my time here and university means something very different than what I thought in college days.
Travelling, music and films are three things that I really love; three things that can be very interrelated too!
Lately I’ve been exploring music and mixing different techniques as mashup and appropriation (using material mostly found on the internet) in a series that I called “Parte del discurso”, which is sound and video experimentation. Well, I’m not very good at self-descriptive excercises so this text ends here :)

1 comentario: